The team at DIVAcontemporary have a wide range of skills and experience of working with young people on a variety of audio and award winning film projects: ‘Hanging Boy’ (2009) winner of 2 Best Film awards and ‘Cheeze Trap’ (2010) winner of Best Film award, Kids for Kids UK, ‘Night and Day’ nominated for a Film Nation award (2012). The Lost Diamond by Elliot Millson winner of the Youth Award for individuals 7 – 11 at the Animated Exeter (2014) Film Festival.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @LMoonrakers: We are so lucky to have the @RNLI every life matters ❤️ @LymeRegisRNLI 7 hours ago
- RT @KatyPaper: I’m looking forward to 7th - 21 August, when I will be showing off these lovely Elisabeth Frink etchings at @LaliNickels lov… 7 hours ago
- RT @KatyPaper: Vintage furniture design illustrations. Gouache on paper. #interiordesign #furnituredesign #illustrationart #artonpaper http… 7 hours ago
- RT @scottishmusic: 15-21 August as part of fab @MadeinScotShows at @edfringe = @EnsembleThing systems_theory performed by @EmilyDeSimone2 O… 2 days ago
- RT @LMoonrakers: Lyme Bay Moonrakers is creating and performing new song arrangements of Sea Shanties 🎉 You can support by buying a coffee… 3 days ago