The team at DIVAcontemporary have a wide range of skills and experience of working with young people on a variety of audio and award winning film projects: ‘Hanging Boy’ (2009) winner of 2 Best Film awards and ‘Cheeze Trap’ (2010) winner of Best Film award, Kids for Kids UK, ‘Night and Day’ nominated for a Film Nation award (2012). The Lost Diamond by Elliot Millson winner of the Youth Award for individuals 7 – 11 at the Animated Exeter (2014) Film Festival.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @CityUniConcerts: This Monday (25 October), Ian Pace performs an epic recital including music by Liszt (Dante Sonata), James Dillon, Mic… 5 hours ago
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Deadline approaching for our two exciting vacancies - get your applications in by midnight on 25th October. Fantastic op… 1 day ago
- RT @RedgateRoger: I am thrilled to be launching the Contemporary Music Research Unit series again! First event this evening featuring our w… 1 day ago
- RT @marcyeats: Looking forward>Monday 25th 18.30 @CityUniMusic London @drianpace A programme of music for piano including Liszt's "Dante So… 1 day ago
- RT @bsidefest: One thing that always astounds us is our #community. This year we had the honour of sharing the work of Portland Residents i… 1 day ago